Wednesday, June 27, 2012

True Life: I'm a Product Junkie

Africa's Best Organics Kids Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plus Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion

So, I've been trying to use what I already have underneath my sink and avoid spending more money on hair products since I already have so many. Unfortunately, my hair has not been responding well with some of these products at all. I usually like to always have a bottle of Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner underneath my sink but I haven't been able to get my hands on one near by. 

I came across this product while shopping for groceries in Winn-Dixie. I had no intentions of buying any hair products but I always seem to get pulled into the hair section at any store. I had already seen great reviews on this products awhile back but I was kind of anti beauty supply store products and never tried it out until now. When I tell you it was love at first use, I mean it! I can not believe that I never tried this before. It does everything it says it does. As soon as this product touched my hair I got excited. I actually enjoyed doing my hair because it was so easy to get through. I'm not one for selling dreams, this product right here is the truth and I will definitely be purchasing again.
I used this product on wet hair, I have yet to try it on dry hair. It made my hair feel very slippery making it easy to part and separate; I felt like I still had conditioner on my hair. My hair felt incredible soft and moisturized. I paid for $6.29 for it (Winn-Dixie ole expensive self) but I just found it cheaper at another beauty supply store for $4.99 and even cheaper online (as low as $3.45). It has a nice scent to it, not too strong or overbearing. If I had to rate this product from 1 out of 5 stars, I would definitely give it a 6!


Ingredients: Aqua (Water) , Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), DMDM Hydantoin , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone , Lanolin Oil , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Acrylamide Copolymer , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa) , Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter) , CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 16035 (Red 40) , CI 42090 (Blue 1), Hydrolyzed Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean) , Mustela (Mink Oil) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree) , Ovum (Egg Powder), Lactis Proteinum (Milk Protein), Mel (Honey), Silk Amino Acids , Cholesterol , Zea Mays Oil (Corn), BHT , BHA, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower) , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle) , Equisetum Hiernale Extract (Horsetail).


Product Description: Shea Butter Plus is the only oil moisturizing therapy with Organic Conditioning. Deliver's beautiful luminous shine. After just one use you'll notice a difference in your hair. Hair looks healthier, shinier and lively

Pros: 
  • Moisturizes 
  • Detangles easily 
  • Scent not overbearing 
  • Not expensive 
  • Easy to locate

Cons:
  • None and you cant tell me otherwise 





No comments:

Post a Comment