Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Length Check: July 2012

I know it's been a minute since my last post but I'm back in action! July 12th marked my 5th year Nappiversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years already; time surely does pass us by. I wanted to have my hair straightened for my anniversary but due to lack of funds,I had to wait till this week. Yesterday I had my hair washed, conditioned, straighten, trimmed, and styled for $62. For those in Tallahassee curious where I got it down at, I let Ashley at the Rattlers Edge on campus do it. She's the only person other than a select few of my friends I let touch my hair with a flat iron. She's very understanding to any concerns you may have about what she is doing and doesn't mind you asking questions. I really appreciate that in a hair stylist. If you go, tell her I sent you!

Now of course you know I had to take some photos for you guys, so I have plenty. I was very impressed with my length now from the last time I had my hair straightened and trimmed (January 2012). I was extremely happy that she didn't have to cut too much of my hair off as well. am very pleased with my results and definitely will be back in January. 

The process begins


Before the trim

Shrinkage is Real!

The results 

January 2012 before the trim

January 2012 results

January 2012 results

What do you guys think? 

1 comment: