Sunday, December 2, 2012

Out of Hiding: Domo Where Have You Been?

Forgive me ladies I know it's been awhile, but I'm back for a little minute. I've been so caught up with my final year in school (MAY 4th 2013...OH YEAH) that I've neglected my blog. However, I'm back now and I can't wait to start posting again. I've have so many things to update you guys on I don't even know where to begin. 


Things To Look Out For:


  • Product Reviews...I've been trying out a lot of different hair & body products that I cannot wait to share with you all
  •  Thrift Hauls...decided to share the wonderful goodies I find from thrifting
  • D.I.M. (dedication, inspiration, motivation)...all things fitness 
  • Healthy Eating...my journey to clean eating
  • Goals, wants, & desires...what's going on with this life of mine
  • GIVEAWAYS...who doesn't like the chance to win free stuff
  • AND of course my hair updates 
So stay tuned ladies & be sure to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment